Excell For Training offers many opportunities for training & development

Government Funded Apprenticeships

We offer apprenticeships funded by The Derbyshire Network using ESFA (Education and Skills Funding Agency) funding which may be match funded by ESF (European Social Fund).

From May 2017, employers will pay 10% towards to the cost of apprenticeship training and government will pay the rest (90%). To find out more about these new rules click here.

Funded By:

Customer Services

L2 Details | L3 Details

Business Administration

L2 Details | L3 Details

Team Leading

L2 Details

Management

L3 Details

Privately Funded Training

We offer many training programs. We are accredited for and offer many qualifications that are not currently listed here.

Health and Social Care

L2 Details | L3 Details | L5 Details

Customer Services

L2 Details | L3 Details

Business Administration

L2 Details | L3 Details

Team Leading

L2 Details

Management

L3 Details

Leadership and Management

L5 Details

Alternative Provision

We are currently working together with Chesterfield Community Care Farm to deliver accredited training on our 23 acre working farm.

Our tutors are currently delivering:

  • Level 1 Award, Certificate and Diploma’s in Land Based Studies
  • Level 1 Award, Certificate, Extended Certificate and Diploma in Construction.
  • Entry 2 Award, Certificate, Entry 3 Award, Certificate & Level 1 Award, Certificate & Diploma in Personal and Social Development

The students also enrol and study for their functional skills in Maths, English and ICT; available from Entry level to Level 2.

 

Currently we can offer students the following qualifiactions:

Functional Skills Maths, English & ICT

View Details

Adult Day Service

 

Education For Unemployed Adults